1. Teaching children's courses in English;
2. According to the course arrangement, fully prepare lessons and complete teaching tasks with quality and quantity;
3. Feed back the children's school performance and learning situation to parents in time and communicate effectively;
4. Obey the teaching arrangements of the school and cooperate with the teaching director to solve the problems encountered in teaching and children's learning;
5. Actively participate in various training, teaching and research, lectures, meetings and other activities organized by schools and departments.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in English or related, with teacher certificate is preferred;
2. More than two years of teaching experience, fluent oral English, standard pronunciation, strong Chinese expression ability and standard Mandarin;
3. Lively, versatile, familiar with student psychology, strong affinity and loving;
4. Serious and responsible, with a high sense of responsibility and good team spirit;
Resume primary selection, preliminary examination, re examination, final examination and admission notice
Introduction to Chengdu Huaying Overseas Service Co., Ltd.:
Chengdu Huaying Overseas Service Co., Ltd. was established in 1992 with the consent of Chengdu municipal government and the approval of the Foreign Affairs Office of Chengdu municipal government. Chengdu Huaying overseas preparatory personnel training center (Sino Japanese joint venture) is mainly responsible for the application and training of Japanese trainees, and has become the first institution engaged in International Education and foreign exchange in Southwest China. With the increase of overseas education exchanges, Huaying began to deal with the business of studying abroad. In 1999, Huaying overseas service center was newly established. After years of development, Huaying overseas has become a comprehensive large overseas service organization integrating overseas study, international high school (cooperative school running), foreign language training, overseas investment and immigration, career planning and extracurricular activities.